Government school admission Notice 2021. Notice of application for admission in government schools has been published on the website gsa.teletalk.com.bd. Recently, the government has published a new policy for admission in all classes from pre-primary to ninth grade. Admission application notification, application fee, and results will be published online in all government secondary schools in metropolitan, divisional cities, and district cities.
The admission process for the new academic year is going to start in all government secondary schools across the country. Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, all the admission process will be done through lottery instead of written tests.
Application start: 15 December 2020
Application ends: 26 December 2020
Application fee: 110 BDT
Application Link: http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd
Although only 1st class admission is done through a lottery every year, due to Covid-19, in 2021, all classes will be selected through a lottery. Interested candidates can apply online at the institution of their choice. The members of the admission committee will complete the lottery process. Government school admission results will be published online after the selection of candidates.
Government school admission notice
Government secondary school admission notice has been published.
Government school admission online admission application process
All interested candidates have to apply through the secondary admission website gsa.teletalk.com.bd. Detailed application rules are discussed below -
1. You can browse the website gsa.teletalk.com.bd and fill and submit the application form.
2. (Candidates will fill in all their information as per the instructions of the online application form. All the candidates who will apply for different quotas must mention the issue of quotas otherwise quotas will not be considered.
3. In the online application form, the candidate scans his color photo (length 300X width 300 pixels) in JPEG format. Upload to the designated place.
4. After completing the application form online and submitting the application form as per the instructions, the application preview with pictures can be seen on the computer. Submit the application accurately. Upon completion, the candidate will receive an Applicant’s copy with a User ID.
5. Candidates will save a print or download copy of the completed application form online as an aid for any examination related requirements.
. Since the information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, to send the application. The candidate himself will be 100% sure about the accuracy of all the information provided earlier.
Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant's copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner and deposit the application fee of Tk. 180 / - for each application within not more than 48 (forty-eight) hours.
First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222
Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send to 16222
* A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222.
Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222
After successful completion of the application and payment of the application fee, you will need to collect the entry form from the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd using the User ID and Password obtained in the second SMS. The student must show this admission form at the time of participation in the written test and for admission.
User ID and PIN recovery method
Candidates can retrieve their respective User ID and PIN from Teletalk prepaid mobile phones only by following the following SMS procedure.
GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
If you know PIN Number GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222